Desktop backgrounds for windows
Desktop backgrounds, also know as wallpapers, are the background images on your desktop screen. They are a vital way to reflect your personality and add a certain mood to your computer. Changing your desktop background is an essential step to customizing your computer. If you want to change the background of your desktop in Windows, follow the steps.
In Windows XP ::
- Via the control panel
- Via the Desktop
- Via the Direct image
Via the Direct image
* Right click the desired image, which opens the context menu.
* Click Open With in the context menu which expands another context menu.
* Click Windows Picture and Fax Viewer in the context menu.
- If Windows Picture and Fax Viewer doesn’t appear in the context menu, click Choose Program and select Windows Picture and Fax Viewer in the window that appears.
* In Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, right click the displayed image and selectSet as Desktop Background.