Convert pdf into word document
PDFs are a convenient and easily accessible document. However, you may want to convert your PDF to a Word Document so you can edit it. Just remember that you won’t be able to convert any images from the PDF to a Word Document — you will have to restore them afterwards. If you want to know How to convert a pdf to a word document in a variety of ways, just follow these easy steps.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Online Conversion
- Icecream PDF Converter
- Google Docs
3. Using Icecream PDF Converter
* Download Icecream PDF converter from web
* Open Icecream PDF Converter.
* Select “From PDF” mode of the program.
* Add PDF file by either clicking on “Add PDF File” button to open the Windows Explorer or drag and drop the needed file into program’s window.
* Set “doc” as output format in the column under the title “To”.
* Select the default language for newly created Doc file from the dropdown menu.
* Press “Convert” button to start the PDF to Doc conversion.
* Hit the “Open Folder” button to open the containing folder where you will find your new Doc file.