Convert pdf into word document
PDFs are a convenient and easily accessible document. However, you may want to convert your PDF to a Word Document so you can edit it. Just remember that you won’t be able to convert any images from the PDF to a Word Document — you’ll have to reinstate them afterwards. If you want to know how to convert your PDF to a Word Document in a variety of ways, just follow these easy steps.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Online Conversion
- Icecream PDF Converter
- Google Docs
1.Using Adobe Acrobat
* Open Adobe Acrobat.
* Click File.
* Click Open.
* Select the file you would like to convert and press Open again.
Browse through your files until you find the PDF you’d like to convert to a Word Doc.
* Begin to convert the file in one of two ways. There are two quick and easy methods for converting the file:
- Method 1 : Click on File and then Save As. Click the drop-down menu next to “Format” and select “Microsoft Word Document.” Then click Save.
- Method 2 : Click on File and then Export. Select “Word Document.” Once a new window pops up, name the document and hit Save.
* Wait for the file to finish converting.
This may take a few minutes, depending on the size of the PDF.
* Open the new Word file.
Unless you changed the location, it should be saved in the same location where you saved the PDF. Double click it to open the file in Microsoft Word.