Copying text from pdf to word:
From time to time, users need to copy text from an Adobe PDF. The following sections contain step by step instructions on how to do so based on the program you are using and its version..
In this tutorial, learn how to copy and paste blocks of text from PDF to Word. …
To copy a page or the text of the PDF file to Word, we need to follow some steps:
1. First we need to open the Adobe Acrobat Reader to copy pdf text..
2. Then go to the page or the text which you want to copy from the pdf to word.
3. Now at the left top of the Adobe Acrobat Reader window we can see some basic toolbar and click on that toolbar, it opens different options..
4. And now select the option tool Text Select tool which we use for selecting the text or a page in the pdf format.
5. Now on the edit menu you can select the required text or you can click SelectAll option.
6. Again on the edit menu we have an option Copy..then click on it for copying the required text..
7. Now take a document in word and
8. On the edit menu of the word document we can find an option named paste.
9. Click on the paste button in the edit menu of the word document.
10. Save the Word Document which has a save option in the edit menu..
These are the different steps one should follow to copy a text or a page from the pdf to word..