How to edit pdf file online
Editing PDFs can be a tricky business. There are a number of methods you can employ, the most common of which are listed in the steps below:
- Adobe Acrobat
- PDF Editing Software
- Online PDF to Word Converter
3. Using Online PDF to Word Converter
* Find a PDF to Word converter online.
There are several websites that provide an online PDF to text conversion service for free. And unlike the PDF to text converter, PDF to Word puts the document straight into your word processor. Just search “PDF to text” in any search engine online. Make sure that the result is free and reliable.
- A good PDF to Word supports conversion of single file, batch files, and also selected pages. It helps users preserve the original layout of text, graphics, and images after conversion. Popular choices include deskUNPDF, SolidPDF, and PDF Converter.
* Provide your name and email address (optional).
Depending on the converter, you may be asked for your name or email address. Some converters can complete the conversion online, while others will email the finished product to you.
* Import the file.
The converter will allow you to browse your files to upload the PDF that you want to edit.
* Convert the file.
Wait for the file to finish converting. This could take a few minutes or longer depending on the size of the file.
* Open the file.
Once the file is finished converting, you will be able to either open it online, or to retrieve it from your email.
* Edit the file.
Use Microsoft Word to edit the file.
* Save the file.
When you’re done editing, save the file.