How can you edit a pdf document
Editing PDFs can be a tricky business. There are a number of methods you can employ, the most common of which are listed in the steps below:
- Adobe Acrobat
- PDF Editing Software
- Online PDF to Word Converter
4. Using Inkscape
* Download Inkscape from its official website.
Select the icon that is right for your OS and click on it to begin downloading the installation file. Install this program and open it to proceed.
*In the main window of Inkscape click on “File” menu and select “Open...”
option to browse for the PDF file you wish to edit on your computer.
* Click on the “A” symbol in the vertical menu in the left side of the program’s window to edit text of opened PDF file.
You can edit current text or add new one. Highlight the current text you want to edit or highlight the area where you want to insert new text.
* Inkscape has a calligraphy tool right above the icon for working with text.
Click on “Calligraphy” option of vertical menu to add such element to your PDF file.
* Inkscape also helps with simple addition of various graphic elements like rectangles, circles and ovals, stars, spirals and random lines (“Pencil” tool).
Add any of them if needed. You can freely change the colors of such elements as well.
* As soon as all the edits are done, go to “File” menu and select “Save” option.
Alternatively you can use Ctrl+S combination.