Inspiring Quotes 1:
- “Even the greatest was once a beginner. Don’t be afraid to take that first step”.
- “The only magic i still believe in is LOVE”.
- “Think less do more”.
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that.
Inspiring Quotes 2:
Hate cannot drive out hate;
only LOVE can do that”.
Inspiring Quotes 3:
- “Whatever you are, be a good one”.
- “Speak the truth,even if your voice shakes”.
- “You are somebody’s reason to smile”.
- “Hold the vision,trust the process”.
- “There is always somebody that LOVE you always”.
- “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there”.
Inspiring Quotes 4:
- “What defines you isn’t how many times you crash but the number of times you get back”.
- “When was the last time you did something for the first time?”
- “Enjoy life. This is not a dress rehearsal”.
- ““The young always have the same problem – how to rebel and confront at the same time. They have now solved this by defying their parents and copying one another”.
Inspiring Quotes 5:
- “You are the CEO of YOU. There is no job security, you must ensure that your company of YOU is one where if you were hiring a person you would pick you.”
- “Do not be discouraged if someone copies you. Copying is a compliment – you are doing it right. It also gives you the opportunity to grow and move beyond what is now being copied. Keep moving forward.”
- “Stay strong. Make them wonder how you’re still smiling”.
- “Dream it. Wish it. Do it”.
Inspiring Quotes 6:
- “When choosing a career you will find success, if you choose work that you would do even if you were not paid. Do what you love to do.”
- “Always remember you will not please everyone. The most important person to please is yourself. Do your best.”
Inspiring Quotes 7:
- “Keep your mind open to new ideas and ways of doing things. A closed mind is one where you only see things your way. Be open.”
- “Keep a positive attitude.”
- “Always be yourself. A recipe for disaster is trying to be a different person from who you are. Believe in yourself. Be you!”
Inspiring Quotes 8:
- “I’d rather be hated for who I am then loved for who I’m not”
- “As a teenager you are at the last stage in your life when you will be happy to hear that the phone is for you”.
- “Always give thanks to God for all the blessings you do have. Focus on your blessings not on your troubles”.
- “Sometimes I wish I could just be like everyone else my age and not think at all”.
Inspiring Quotes 9:
- “You are the only real obstacle in your path to a fulfilling life.”
- “Life’s not a spectator sport.”
- “You can choose to be a drag and a burden, or an inspiration and encouragement”.
Inspiring Quotes 10:
- “Everyone is in need of encouragement at some time. Take the opportunity today to encourage (give courage to) the one who often encourages you.”
- “Reflect before you act.”
- “There will be good days. And there will be bad days”.