- Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it’s to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind- Moi
- Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow- Roxy Quiksilver
- The buddy system is essential to your survival; it gives the enemy somebody else to shoot at-Unknown
- Friends teach you what you WANT to know. Enemies teach you what you NEED to know. Unknown
- What’s Tommy without Chuckie, What’s Steve without Blue, What’s Spongebob without Patrick, It’s me without you- Unknown
- Unlike Barbie, my friends and I are NOT sold separately.
- If friends disappoint you over and over, that’s in large part your own fault. Once someone has shown a tendency to be self-centered, you need to recognize that and take care of yourself; people aren’t going to change simply because you want them to.- Oprah Winfrey, O Magazine
- “False friends are like a shadow, they’re with you while you’re in the sunshine, but leave you the minute you cross into the shade.”- Unknown
- It hurts so much when a friend walks away. Even more when it’s a best friend. But what hurts the most… is when you have no idea why they left.
- Flowers will die the sun will set,but your a friend i wont forget,your name is so precious it will never grow old,its engraved in my heart in letters of gold.- Unknown
- Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you no matter what.- Unknown
- Friendship is not a big thing…it’s a million little things.
- A broken friendship can be a comma or a full stop.YOU CHOOSE!
- True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island… to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing-Baltasar Gracian
- True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.Henry David Thoreau